21 November 2006

Canada came to town!

Katie flew here this weekend. From Montreal. That’s in Canada.

Within her first 24 hours here, she saw Eddie Murphy. I’ve been here for three months and I think I maybe saw Adrian Grenier in a parking lot as I drove by.

Luckily, we had sushi at Geroge Clooney’s favorite place on Saturday night. We saw him.

We visited muscle beach, hung with Shauna, Katie’s friend from Furman, rode the ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier and ate really good food.

I heard Feliz Navidad on the radio this morning. It was worse than Nick Lachey.

4 comments:

lyndsay said...

TIP: in every photo you ever take, you need to hold your left hand in the air. let's see that bling, woman!!! :)

Liza said...

so jealous that you saw George Clooney. i need you to arrange it so that i see someone famous in the brief time i will be there in December. ok, thanks.

glad you had fun with Katie!

oh, and Feliz Navidad makes me think of Cookie Carroling last year and about Ryan and it makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I thank you for letting me be in your wedding.We showed Kassidy your pictures.She said who's that!mama said that is jennifer she said who's that.I don't have a email address yet. LOVE KACY

Anonymous said...

Not the most flattering photo of me on the ferris wheel, but I forgive you. :-) Also, you forgot to mention that we spotted Denis from Head of the Class. Did anybody watch that show besides me??

There was also some excellant material for blogging to be had during our walk along Muscle Beach. Some highlights you may hear more about: a 6 year-old kid on a mini motorcycle, a buxsome pink dread-headed woman hula hooping around, a forty-something man who stripped down to his tighty whities and jumped in the rather cold ocean right before our very eyes, and a shirtless long-haired man doing about 30 summersaults in a row.

Thanks again for all the great hosting and excellant meals you treated me to, Jennifer Rebecca. You're the bestest!

Love,
Katie