10 October 2006

May not be suitable for children

Moving, as I’ve said before, is a good reminder of all the stuff I have. I am specifically thinking of about 9 rolls of film that moved with me. Three times. Thanks to Snapfish, I sent them in pre-paid mailers, saw my digital prints online and received my 3x5 glossy photos within 2 weeks, all for the low, low price of $5 per roll. For avoiding actually going somewhere to drop them off and pick up again, I consider that a bargain.

To the point: I got recent shots of my cross-country venture, some of a baby shower at work a few years ago, and some from my trip to London in the summer of 2004. See here a man in Covent Garden. On the way to a play, we were distracted by and then couldn’t tear our eyes from this man. First, he methodically disrobed in front of the crowd, began rolling around on an extremely tall unicycle, then juggled bowling pins. Finally, he descended from the unicycle and began to juggle, among other things, a chainsaw. Yes, you should be able to see it in the picture.

How better to follow up a story about illegal ferrets, eh?

4 comments:

Liza said...

i saw a lot when i was in London, but that.....that i did not see.

lyndsay said...

it's breathtaking!

Chris said...

I'm thinking he could have juggled just as effectively fully clothed, but then he would have no doubt escaped Jen's attention!

Liza said...

i need a new JG post every two days please. thank you :)